Sunday, October 4, 2009

inaugural (the champagne post of little substance)

Hello!

I'm something of a compulsive writer.

This will be the spot on the internet where I keep the thoughts I feel like keeping on the internet. For now, at least. The title comes from a Chinese poem about loneliness, by someone named Li Ch'ing-Chao. I really only know about it because it was quoted (or a translation was quoted, obviously) in a Craig Thompson comic. But I thought it was a lovely poem. So.

I'm alone a lot, but not generally a very lonely person. Most of the time it doesn't occur to me that maybe I should be.

I had a different blog as a teenager, on a different site, kept it up for four years, but I'm twenty now, and I live eleven hours away from my parents by car most of the year, and I don't try to wear makeup much anymore, and I know I don't like smoking from experience rather than from assumption. It's time for a change.

It's time for a change.

If you are reading this, good evening. Good morning. Good afternoon. Good night. Hello, hello, hello. However did you find me here, and what's your name?

No comments:

Post a Comment